Creative Designz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  ♥Portal♥♥Portal♥  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

MzJLuv aka Jessica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MzJLuv
Admin
MzJLuv

MzJLuv aka Jessica Empty
PostSubject: MzJLuv aka Jessica   MzJLuv aka Jessica I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:10 am

Hello & welcome to Creative Designz. My name is Jessica & I am the owner of Creative Designz. It stems from my blog creativedesignz1.blogspot.com. I have been in many forums & really wanted to start one myself. The forums I have been in have been amazing, I made many lifelong friends & have enjoyed all the wonderful challenges, activities & chats I have found along the way. Anyways, I am 29 years old. I have a beautiful 10 year old daughter named Olivia who is the love of my life. I am married to a wonderful man named Michael, who is the other love of my life. I am a self taught Siggie designer, scrap kit, template, masks & wordart maker., And most recently I have started dabbling in the writing of tutorials. I would love to share this passion with all of you. So I am very pleased that you are here. If you have any questions please let me know & I will help you in any way I can. Thanks so much! ♥HUGZ♥JESS♥

MzJLuv aka Jessica MzJLuv
Back to top Go down
https://creativedesignz.iftopic.com

MzJLuv aka Jessica
Page 1 of 1